Responsive Advertisement

"I Witnessed The Beauty Of God Right Before My Teary Eyes" Adedimeji Lateef Gets Emotional After Visiting The School Of Blind.


Lateef Adedimeji, a Nollywood star, took to social media to share an emotional experience he had while visiting a blind school.

The actor, who is portraying a blind character in a new film, shared his gratitude to God in a lengthy Instagram message, imagining how the blind students felt.

While encouraging his fans and colleagues to pay a visit to the students, the actor confirmed that their memories live with him and that he has decided to pay them regular visits.

" Today I witnessed the beauty of God’s creations in full HD, right before my teary eyes, I saw many reasons to be grateful…

God is awesome, he confound we humans with his sensational wonders, His ways are not the ways of men and today I give up trying to understand God, that’s not my job, let Him be God and let me be His subject…

I spent a good time of my life today with some special humans, you call them blind, I call them God’s eyes, these guys couldn’t see me in flesh and blood but they connected with my soul in more ways than one can imagine …

There was no better way to spend my day than with these special breeds, happy souls, with gifted hands and charismatic spirits…

From the first minute till I left them physically, they were full of life and vigor, I may not be with them physically as I type this, but my heart is close to them…

Find time, pay a visit to these people @bethesda_school you will then understand what I mean, from now on, I’ll make it a festival, they aren’t alone… They will see me more often.

Wish I could go on and on… I leave it here now but their memories live with me, it won’t go away and I’m not complaining… It is what it is and I’m grateful for it .

Let me tell you one thing, Wherever you find yourself, whatever you’re going through ,no matter the situation., As long as you’re alive , there’s hope for you , please do not give up because Life is beautiful and God is good

Playing the role of a blind person , i can only imagine how they feel."

Let's block ads! (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments