Responsive Advertisement

"I have been receiving ‘satanic’ messages," gospel singer Yinka Alaseyori cries out.

Nigerian gospel singer Adeyinka Alaseyori has made a heartfelt appeal to her fans, urging them to pray for her as she faces intense spiritual challenges. In a video that went viral on Monday, Alaseyori revealed that for over a year, she has been under attack by what she describes as "evil-minded" individuals determined to bring her down.


Alaseyori did not name those targeting her, but she hinted at the seriousness of their actions, including attempts to silence and undermine her. She also mentioned receiving disturbing, 'satanic' messages directed at her and her family.


"Dear fans, please keep praying for me and my family. Everywhere you are or whatever you are doing, never stop praying for me," she said. "I have been feeling this way for months but I can’t keep quiet about it anymore. I want you all to be aware and keep me in your prayers."


The singer expressed her defiance in the face of these challenges, placing her trust in God to protect her. She emphasized the bitterness of some who are envious of her success, stating, "This life is just filled with demonic people who are constantly bitter that you are rising."


Despite the attacks, Alaseyori remains steadfast in her faith, declaring that she has sent these negative forces back to God and believes they will be destroyed.


Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments