Responsive Advertisement

"Light of my world, my lifetime soulmate." Tobi Bakre celebrates wife as she marks her birthday.

Tobi Bakre, a former Big Brother Naija contestant, took to social media to celebrate his wife, Anu Bakre, on her birthday. Sharing beautiful photos of their family, Tobi penned a heartfelt message describing Anu as the "light of his world," "the love of his life," and his "lifetime soulmate." He expressed his deep affection, stating that every day feels like his birthday because of her presence. Tobi also prayed for her continued growth and happiness, wishing her a year filled with divine joy and grace.


His emotional tribute read:

“Light of my World

Love of my life

Wife of my youth

My Lifetime soulmate.

Every day is your birthday in my books, my love... Love you to the end of the world and back.”


Tobi's post garnered warm responses from celebrities and fans alike. Angela Okorie commented, “Happy birthday wifey, you are beautiful,” while actress Mo Bimpe, Hilda Baci, and OC Ukeje also shared their birthday wishes. Actress Lala Akindoju and Abdul Shally joined in, wishing Anu a long life and prosperity.


Tobi’s celebratory message touched many, with fans joining in to celebrate his wife on her special day.





Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments