Responsive Advertisement

"For Everyone Who Genuinely Loves And Supports Me, I Will Never Take Your Love And Support For Granted" - Toyin Abraham.


Toyin Abraham, a Nollywood actress, has expressed gratitude to her fans and anyone who has truly supported her acting career.

Toyin Abraham promised in an Instagram post that she will never take her fans' love and support for granted. She prayed that God would continue to shower them with blessings.

"For everyone who genuinely loves and supports me, whether knowing or unknowing to me, may the Lord continue to bless you and everything that concerns you. And to all Toyintitans, I want you to know that I do not and will never take your love and support for granted. Thank you so much for always. God bless you all. Mo love yín bàjẹ́ bàjẹ́" she wrote.


Toyin Abraham recently put a smile on her fans' faces by launching a help and empowerment program.

The actress posted videos and photographs of some of the beneficiaries who got a sewing machine on her Instagram page.

"Hello wonderful ToyinTitans, I bring y’all good tiding. As y’all know there’s an empowerment program to support my wonderful Toyin Titans. In their various businesses. The above handles are the list of winners I bought the sewing machines for." shw wrote.

Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments