Responsive Advertisement

Actress Folorunsho Adeola celebrates her favorite triplets' 3rd birthday with stunning photos.

Nollywood actress Folorunsho Adeola took to social media to celebrate her favorite triplets on their 3rd birthday. While she did not specify her relationship with the children, Adeola shared their photos, accompanied by a loving and heartfelt message. She prayed for the triplets, asking God to bless them with wisdom and understanding, and expressed her deep affection for them.


Her post read:

“Happy birthday to my favorite triplets ❤️❤️❤️. May Almighty Allah bless you with more wisdom and understanding. I love you guys @leobimleathernmoree.”


Fans and well-wishers joined in celebrating the triplets:


Amusa: "If I could just have triplets as my firstborn, I would be so happy because I’d be done."


Kingcrown: "Cute and beautiful 😍."


Akizzy: "Happy birthday 💕💙💙."


Meerahgold: "Oh Allah, please bless me with triplets soon. 👏😍😍😍."


Bolamofruit: "Many happy returns, cuties. God will shower you with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to excel."


Oluwatoyin: "Happy birthday, cutie. May the good Lord bless my womb with this kind of blessing this year, in Jesus' name."


Tawarr: "Happy birthday, sweetie. May Allah bless your age. Ameen 🙏❤️."


Adeola’s post and the warm reactions reflected the joy surrounding the triplets' special day.


Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments