Responsive Advertisement

"I Relocated To Nigeria Because Of Ramsey Nouah," Actress Adunni Ade Reveals.

Nollywood actress Adunni Ade has revealed that veteran actor Ramsey Nouah was the driving force behind her decision to relocate to Nigeria and pursue a career in the film industry. During a recent appearance on Hip TV's Trending, hosted by KimOprah, Adunni shared her admiration for Nouah and credited a conversation with him for encouraging her to leave her modeling career in the U.S. and follow her passion for acting in Nigeria.


“He [Ramsey Nouah] was the one who gave me confirmation to move to Nigeria. I met him before I came and told him my goals and aspirations. He gave me a very good pep talk, and I moved down," Adunni said.


Despite relocating in 2011, Adunni shared that she hadn't worked with Nouah until years later. She recalled how during a film festival, she greeted him as usual, only to receive a call the next day from producer Chris, Nouah’s close friend, informing her that Nouah had cast her in a project.


“I had goosebumps. I was so happy to work with him on set. He is so different when he is working,” Adunni said, adding that she has worked with Nouah on another, currently undisclosed project. She praised him as a phenomenal human being, having experienced him as a director, co-actor, and friend.



Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments