Responsive Advertisement

"I need King Wasiu Ayinde, K1, to support our son," Bisola Badmus cries out.

Nollywood actress Bisola Badmus has opened up about the difficulties of co-parenting with her son's father, popular musician King Wasiu Ayinde, also known as K1 or Kwam1. In an interview with fellow actress Biola Bayo, Bisola shared her struggles, including her battle with a brain tumor and several personal losses. She revealed that within a few years, she lost her father, mother, and younger brother, which has taken an emotional toll.


Discussing her illness, Bisola explained that it has been both financially and emotionally draining, although her health is gradually improving. She also disclosed that she initially kept her diagnosis from Kwam1, but later informed him. While he provided some support at first, he has since stopped responding to her calls.


In her interview, Bisola expressed frustration over the lack of continued support from Kwam1, saying, "Initially, I didn’t tell my baby daddy (K1) about my sickness (brain tumor), but he later got to know. He tried for a while but he is not responding to me anymore. All I want him to do is take care of the responsibilities of our son, Malik. I have been trying to cope, but it’s not easy."


Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments