Responsive Advertisement

"May all my impossibilities become possible" – Actress Dayo Amusa prays as she Shares Gorgeous Photos to Celebrate Jumat

Nigerian actress Dayo Amusa has shared a heartfelt message about her deep connection with God on her verified social media account. She began by giving glory to her Creator for the many blessings in her life. Emphasizing her unwavering faith, Amusa highlighted that no challenge is greater than the divine power supporting her.


In her post, she expressed that through her trust in God, what once seemed impossible has become possible. She wrote, "ALHAMDULILAH. The task ahead of me is never greater than the power behind me. I put my faith in God and all my impossibilities become possible. How amazing is Your grace towards me and Your love for me ❤️"


She concluded her message with a warm greeting for the occasion: "Jumat Mubarak 🕌📿"


Dayo Amusa's post reflects her deep faith and gratitude, celebrating how her trust in God has transformed her life.



Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments