Responsive Advertisement

"Please help me thank my father," actress Kemity says, moved to tears as her mentor, Ibrahim Yekini, surprises her with 500k.

Nollywood actress Oluwakemi Apesin Ariyo, popularly known as Kemity, was overwhelmed with emotion when her godfather and mentor, Ibrahim Yekini, surprised her with a birthday gift ahead of her special day tomorrow. In a touching video she shared, Kemity was seen in tears as she received a generous cash gift of 500,000 naira along with other items while on a movie set.


Kneeling in gratitude, she thanked Yekini, who showered her with prayers and affection. In her post, she expressed her disbelief at the surprise, writing: "First birthday gift: 500k cash 🎁. This one shocked me! Haaaaa, Jesus... Daddy told me he was on location, and while I was busy doing my makeup, I just heard a trumpet 🎺. Chai! My boss surprised me even though tomorrow is my birthday. Imagine this one choke me! My mentor, my father @iteledicon01, you will never know sorrow, lase edumare. 🙏🙏🙏😭 Thanks to my small mummy @beauty_by_icon; this love choke ooo. God bless you, ma."


Kemity encouraged her fans to help thank Yekini, adding, “Tomorrow is for me!”


The heartfelt gesture garnered positive reactions from netizens, with many commenting in support:


Beauty by Icon: "Well deserved! 👏👏👏👏👏😍😍"


Iteledicon: "You deserve more, Kemi Apesin, Omo Majemu ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️."


Mimisola: "You deserve it 😘 God bless Icon 🫂."


Iam Martins: "Wow! Congratulations, OMO ICON! 🔥🔥🔥🔥."


Fkiddies: "You’ve been a good daughter who always celebrates and supports your boss. 🙌 Many more years in good health, sis."


Jikeh: "Of course, you deserve every good thing that comes your way! 😍❤️"


Toye: "In addy, Kemi… Godnogoshameu 🙏 God bless all you do, big bro @iteledicon01 🙏."


Sikiru: "@kemity, loyalty is 💯; you are always loyal to @iteledicon01. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH."


Kemity's emotional surprise highlights the strong bond between her and her mentor, showcasing the love and support prevalent in the Nollywood community.


Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments