Responsive Advertisement

“You are everything I prayed for” – Ashabi pours out her heart to her "best man," Portable.

Nollywood actress Ashabi, the mother of two of controversial singer Portable’s children, recently shared an emotional message to him on Instagram, expressing her deep love and admiration. In a moving post, she described Portable as her "best man" and someone with whom her heart is deeply connected. She went on to call him her "baby, headache, love, smile, frown, wrong, right, pain, happiness, and everything," highlighting the range of emotions he brings into her life.


Ashabi made a powerful vow to love him against all odds, emphasizing that no matter how much she says she loves him, her feelings always exceed that. She praised Portable’s bravery, hard work, and caring nature, while acknowledging that, although he isn't perfect, he is everything she ever prayed for. Raining prayers on him, Ashabi wrote:


“Happy Sunday to my best man, a soul with which I’m pleased, someone my heart beats for so dearly, my baby, my headache, my love, my smile, my frown, my wrong, my right, my pain, my happiness, my EVERYTHING. No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that only if I want to deceive myself. You are brave, you are hardworking, you’re lovable, you’re caring, you’re not perfect, but you’re everything I have prayed for, my guy; I pray GOD bless you more with the wisdom, knowledge & understanding you need for the journey of life. May you not fall at the peak, may you not live to regret the rest of your life, ARIDUNNU MI, the joy that fills my heart most times, AYOYOMI, my strength. Can’t love you less, my dearest.”


Ashabi’s emotional tribute reflects the deep bond between the couple, despite the ups and downs in their relationship.



Adblock test (Why?)


Post a Comment

0 Comments